YEP! Unfortunately, that feeling isn't limited to the fellas. I was so angry at my ex that I finally figured out I wanted him to suffer for the rest of his life. I was suffering through single motherhood, I was working my tail off trying to hold things together... while he was childless, single, and found someone who actually didn't mind taking over where his own mother left off. Why should *he* have it so easy? Why should *he* have any pleasure in life? He's a rotten, selfish, totally self-involved SOB!

Heh heh, but then I met his S.O.... and realized that they deserved each other!

Yep, *I* initiated the divorce, yet I was so angry at him that I wanted him to feel the pain he made *me* feel, forever! That's no way to live, I'll tell you. I did find out that he was jealous of me having relationships, too. He tried to seduce me, right in front of his new S.O. and our son. Of course, the man is a rutting pig (and hygienically porcine, too).

Heh heh,when I realized that I didn't actually want him back...and that his new woman had her own ways of making him suffer... I was finally able to let go, with a smile!

Human nature... "The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?" Forgot which prophet said that. I hate to admit it, but I think that's absolutely true. And it's soooo easy to give in to that lowest part of my nature, especially when it comes to relationships....

Anyway, I"m opening up a can of worms I don't want to pursue right now.... gonna go wake up hubby (the one worth keeping), so he can get to the bank while it's still daylight....
Hugs,
Lil