Ladies , let me first say , thank you for your support and responses , Chatty , as funny as it sounds we were married in vegas , spent 11 yrs there.I would love to go back there and start where i left off as a surveillence agent. Thank you for the offer. I will look into that.

Meredithbead I have looked at changing my name and it will be 398 or so , Names already picked out ,,, "Deluna Johnson," Deluna has a funny story behind it too boot. it means the moon and thats my birth sign ,. When I had the phone turned on in my name here , someone misintrurprited (hope thats right) Debra to be deluna. Dont ask me howthey did it but it suck.

Smilinize. As for contesting the divorce , I dont know , he contested a restraining order and of all things used my writing against me , he went threw my things and found stories where there were male characters and accused me of going to see these other men , when they were merely stories or letters to characters in one of these stoies. He works for a government agency and works very hard to keeping his name clean. He all but sweet talked the police when they showed up at his door and stood watch as I got my things this last time. they told him he should count the stars that I didnt make out a report. And he had no right to throw me out this was my home too. He spouted stuff like my name not being on the lease , and me not getting a key . Its a story literally in itself.

AS for getting a paralegal to help with the divorce paperwork, Thats what I'm going to school to finish. Ladies thank you so much your support means everything to me.

Deb