At last, our house sold a few days ago. Now what is left is the home inspection, I am praying all will go well with that and then I will feel secure about the sale. We had to lower the price drastically, but it didn't hurt us either. I felt bad for feeling anger to my cousin, I had heard other realtors commenting on what a slow time this is.

Anyway, we have two condos we are considering. The one I really want is so cozy. It has two master bedrooms, one downstairs and one upstairs and a loft. I don't want anything bigger than that. It has a small front porch, which is another thing I like. Now the best part of this place has a small Koi Pond on the patio with a Japanese Maple tree for shade. Here is another neat thing and I believe a sign as well. This owner has the same end tables we have. I know it seems silly, but the end tables we have are unique.

Anyway, I am going to be soooo busy in the next few weeks. The people that bought our house want to move in by Dec 11. I have 8 years worth of moving to do, and I am working overtime at work. So every spare time I get, I need to be packing. In a couple of weeks though, I have 1-800-GOT JUNK coming to my house. It will be worth every penny.

I just wanted to let you all know about the house. I will not be on the internet much, but I will come back before Christmas. Don't worry, I will find time for the card and gift exchange. I am so blessed to be a part of this community, so the card and gift exchange is a joy for me.

If for some reason anyone needs to get in touch with me, I will leave my cell number to her Majesty and Dotsie. That is, if they don't mind.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi