Jane, tell me about your girls. How many and where are they? What are they doing? If our kids are happy, it usually means we are happy too, huh?

My daughter goes to college about a half hour from home. She just started in August so all this is new.
Last night she and her boyfriend came here for dinner. It was so much fun having her breeze in and out. The four of us ate picnic style in the bedroom because of my knee. I was so happy they took time out of their busy schedules to pay me a visit. It meant so much.

Also, earlier in the day, the florist man came to the door with three pink roses in a vase from her. They were for Mommy Bregel. I was so touched. It's the first time she's been away from home and thought of me on her very own. It meant so much. Plus, we have a pink rose thing going and I didn't know if she was really aware of it. I have a few rose bushes, but always cut pink ones for her room and her birthday if any were still in bloom. Even in the midst of all the craziness these past couple days, I am counting my blessings!