Oh TVC, don't get me wrong. It was good and I don't even leave the room during commercials, but I know it will be better in the weeks to come! I agree, the scene with George and his Dad was very moving, as was Izzy with the check. She is a wonderful actress, as are all of them. I saw the Alex and Addison on the previews and wondered where they were going with that "almost kiss". We'll have to wait to see. A friend at work saw Addison (forgot her real name) on a talk show. She was telling us that she seemed very "full of herself" due to the show's popularity. I hope not. I hate when that happens to actors. I really like her role in the show. Did you notice that Dr. McDreamy won the People's Choice Awards for best male actor? Are you surprised? Is it just the show's popularity, his good looks, or do you think he really deserved it? We had this chat at work. Most gals felt it was his sexy good looks....I'm not sure. Nevertheless, it is my favorite show and Thursday night at 9 pm, I can be found in front of the TV. No phone, no visitors, just Grey's!