I watched this week's episode yesterday and was a little taken aback by the story line between Derek and Meridith. Especially when they showed the previews for next week and Derek gets caught with another woman. I had almost believed that things would finally go right for them. But, I guess that wouldn't be best for the show, right?

Izzie is going to give the $ to charity. Maybe even to the hospital where she works. I got that feeling.

I'm glad they showed Dr. Bailey's softer side. She really went through a lot when Denny died and she took responsibility for her interns mistakes. That other snotty doctor can just take a flying leap off a tall building for all I care. I wouldn't want him anywhere near me if I was in the hospital.

Do you think Callie is going to tell George she slept with McSteamy (Mark)? Do you think George will forgive her? When she closed the door on him when he showed up at her hotel, I felt so sorry for him. But, she demanded too much too soon in their relationship. She needed to give him some space, and to definitely let him care about his friends.

I can't wait for next week's episode. I love the show. And, yeah, I'm probably getting way too involved in it. :-)
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog