I am hooked as well and enjoyed last night's show. I was most taken with the Black female Doctor's (Dr. Bailey?) character last night. She portrayed such a wonderful human side of Doctors. She got in plenty of hot water for how she handled the Izzy incident and was taken down several notches by the snotty young doctor making her doubt her ability. Her bedside manner with the patients is the thing that makes her so human and creates good will with her patients... yet she was questioning herself. I liked what the head Doctor told her - it lifted her spirits.

I watch the show with my son (who used to have problems picking up on social queues) and we both thought it was interesting how they were able to show that when it comes to communication, timing can be everything. Had Meredith said what she said to McDreamy at any other time it would have gone over much better and may well have had a different outcome. Yet without knowing it she said it right after he had gotten the news that his ex had more than just a one night fling and it did not go well.

I think the writing is just great and look forward to thursdays!