I just finished reading "Bitch In The House". It's an anthology written by women who share their stories about sex, work, family, being it all and doing it all.

I'd say the majority of the stories are written by women who've had it! They're sick of working full time, raising their kids, keeping house, and taking care of thier husbands too. It's a sad commentary on what has happened to our culture.

After reading a couple of the stories I found communication to be the biggest barrier. Not all the women were honest with their spouses. They seemed to have chosen the martyr approach to life. "No, I'll do it, it's okay"

Several of the women reflected upon their mother's lives and didn't want a repeat. Their moms either stayed home, so they were choosing a career path, or their moms worked and did it all. They didn't want that either, but they have found history repeating itself because everything falls on women.

What do women want? I think that would make an awesome book, but I think many of us want differing things. Thoughts?