Thank you so much ladies. Knowing that you are all praying for him gives me great comfort and strength.

He seemed in good spirits when we left the other day. Of course, he bought a new computer and finally had it all hooked up. He is enjoying his new toy and I think this keeps him from sitting around all day and feeling like crap.

I think he is beginning to get the attitude of enjoying himself with the time he has left. (Sometimes I believe that is a factor in healing)

Kathy, he cannot make the trip sooner because of other tests that he has to go through soon. Unfortunately, he has to wait nearly two months for that. After that, he will have more time to be able to spend in Greece when he goes. Right now, the weather in Rhodes is damp and cold because it is an island. This would not be good for him because he has rheumatoid(SP) arthritis.

JJ, I had given my dad a book on Father's Day written by Tim Russett, the title is something like "letters to our fathers" I don't remember the exact title, shame on me. I had the opportunity to thank him for the many things he had done for us. I wanted to point out to him that I never remember him complaining about anything that had to do with working and taking us places, etc...

Okay, I need to get going and do some laundry. I am going back to work tomorrow because my FMLA time is up. It worked out well because my dad is well enough to take care of some of the minor things. Thank God my parents are close enough for me to be able to take a trip on weekends and holidays.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi