I am posting here instead of making a new topic because I hope we will all continue to pray for Eagle's brother. Eagle, try crushed ice. Sometimes people can chew on that when they can't drink water.

I have to ask for prayer for my friend's husband and for her also. I asked for prayer for him about three years ago when he was diagnosed with a fast growing brain cancer. His life expectancy was less than six months. He miraculously survived the hell of chemo and radiation and he seemed to have retrurned to his old self.

They were here visiting week before last (they live in NM) and he looked great. He was laughing and joking and as funny as ever. My girlfriend, has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and has been in great pain, but we got in the pool every day and it helped her a lot. We all laughed and had a great time. Dave was back to his old self. From here they went to Houston for a check up.

She just called. The cancer has returned. He is set for surgery tomorrow.

We need another miracle, an even greater one this time. The surgery may affect his speech and he may not survive. And if he does, the cancer is raging in his body.

I love both of them and I just hate this. Please pray for Dave. He needs a miracle tomorrow and for a lifetime. I'm not sure of the time of the surgery, but I intend to fast and pray all day.

And please pray for my friend. She has been through so much and her spirit is just worn down.

Thank you all so much.

smile