Hi Gals,

Here am I.

I have been without a computer for almost 2 months - someone should have just amputated my right arm. LOL

I finally broke down and financed a dell laptop - I am laying cozy in my bed with my wireless baby! wooohooooo.

Well, the trip to Mexico was one of the best trips I have ever taken. Perhaps it was becuz I only had to worry about me me me! It was relaxing, beautiful, and just plain wonderful.

I have a story....."a funny thing happened on the way back from the courthouse".

Last weds was sapposed to be our final appearance before the court for our legal seperation. In colo. a legal seperation is handled just like a divorce, except you can't remarry until you put the divorce through.

I've been feeling like I am just OVER this whole marriage thing - and wanted to turn the seperation into a divorce NOW. I had felt I had been "led" to file for seperation first, then if HE still didn't make any advances towards reconciling - to file for divorce in March (it would be one year since the insanity started). Well, I battled what I wanted, and what I felt led to do - and I decided to be obediant to what I believed was right. So I left everything as a seperation.

Anywho, we went before the judge, got our papers, and walked out. As I was driving away to go meet a girlfriend for dinner, I looked down at my papers and they said DIVORCE not SEPERATION. Wooo hoooo. the court made a mistake.

I was just shaking! IT IS FINISHED! I am a LIBERATED woman. And let me tell you, I feel like a new person. Like I've been let out of a long prision sentance..and I'm free at last!

I called him the next day (becuz I knew he wouldn't look at the papers, and I thought it might be good for him to know we are divorced)...he gave me the ole, "well, I was thinking last night how this whole thing is so unfair to you -- keeping you hanging -- so it's proably a good thing. I'm relieved for you". arghhhhh!

I was like, "OK", and changed the subject. LOL!

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I'm not working for the airline - it was consuming my life. It is just too important that I be here for my kids. They are doing exceptionally well - they have such precious hearts. They just want me to be happy.

I am working my send out cards business with every ounce of my being (thus I needed a computer). I am having fun sharing it with businesses showing them how it can help them build their clientel base, and keep the customers they have.

I feel good!

wooo hoooo

hugs,
danita

p.s.. "I'm baaackkkk"!!!!!

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221