Oh Danita, it was so great to hear your voice last night. (We spoke about an Arbonne order.) I could tell by the strength in your voice that you've still got that strong will and determination to survive and thrive due to your abundant faith. While you may feel down in the dumps, please know you are an inspiration to many of us here.

I congratulate youfor taking the kids to Disney for your birthday.That's beautiful. I am so grateful to hear your daughter went too. What a blessing.

I know we aren't suppose to wish time away, but I can't wait for November 1 to arrive for you. If you can make it while having to see his comings and goings, just think about how much better you will be when you aren't involved with those constant reminders.

Danita, since meeting you face to face and witnessing in these forums how you are working things out for your best and the best of you children, I know God holds a tremendous future for you. Keep the faith girlfriend. You are strong, wise, witty and devoted to Him, so you WILL be okay.