You're right, JJ. LOL!

Louisa, we don't have balconies or patios and if we did, I wouldn't go out on it. I don't like high places. One entire wall is all glass, which offers a beautiful view. It's great when we have a thunder storm with lightening streaking across the sky.

A condo newsletter? I don't think so! The couple on the 9th floor have even told the property manager how to arrange the furniture in her office and if she doesn't want to do it, they will do it themselves! It's that bad. Plus, there is a wall ashtray in the covered parking and the female half of this couple claimed it made her car smell like cigarettes and demanded they take it down. They did and it had never been used. Just looking for things, you know? I think it's funny but then, I'm not the property manager either.

All pet owners now have to use the freight elevator when going downstairs. I don't mind except...it was a demand made by this couple. Who is running this place anyway? I can understand allergies, etc. but this is getting out of control.

Boomer Queen of Shoes