Don't want to cover this important thread topic but since we're talking bull, have to share this story...

When my son Darick was about 4, he decided that since he had a penis and his sister didn't, he had the power. During that little stage (his sister eventually shot holes in his theory) he had a fascination with the bulls in the pen by the barn. He started sitting on the fence and hanging around a little too close to those big animals.

He kept going back no matter what I said, so one day I stood him by the fence and told him to look at the rear end of the belly of a big bull that was about eye-level to him. I told him that this was where the bull's penis was. Just at that moment, the bull decided it was time for show and tell and gave quite a good show.

Darick, having already decided that 'penis is power', stared at the bull's moving performance and apparently figured that the bull had entirely too much power! He started to shake and cry, then turned and ran as fast as he could away from the fence crying, "I want my Daddy!" I never caught him hanging around the bulls again.

[ February 22, 2006, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: flipperjo ]