Dotsie, I wonder how women like you do it all. You mothers amaze me! I work from home, I don't have kids, Yet I still find it difficult to do my work. It's so funny. This morning I went to a woman's house because she wanted a book and a Drop for TEARS (you can see my website for what that means, under products. If Meredith sees it, she might laugh because it's such a simple pendant.) Anyway, this woman wanted to talk and talk. While she was very nice, and while I wanted to talk, I still needed to get away to work on my BC memoir. But I was at her house for 2 hours. When I got home, I allotted two hours for writing. I turned the phone off, turned the computer on, got settled, got one sentence, and the doorbell rang. I'm also easily distracted by chores. It becomes ridiculous trying to work from home and I don't have kids! I am not complaining because in fact I have it easy. I'm just saying that working from home is sometimes not perceived as working, and with kids it's even harder to determine your time managment methods AND balance with what your children need. Much luck to you this summer! Love and Light, Lynn