Hello MustangGal...How do you like your present moisturizer? Is it absorbed by your skin, or does it seem to sit on the surface? Five minutes after you apply it, if you run a finger along your cheek, can you feel the moisturizer?

I ask because many mature women who believe they have oily skin, in fact need a change of moisturizer.

On the product rep. stating you just must use their particular line, in order that your makeup does all it can, for you, I beg to differ. Take it from a gal who makes use of a number of different products, made by different manufacturers, all at the same time, that's phooey!

As for face powder, I haven't used that in over twenty years. I stopped as soon as better liquid and creme foundations became available. I've perused the powder offerings out there, and there isn't one fine-textured enough that it doesn't drab a mature woman's look. I know, I know, it's recommended especially if a woman has an oily complexion, but, no matter the manufacturers hype, we powder, and we matte and false-face our look.

http://www.intouchwithjeannine.com