Dancer,
I took your advice and bought Lancome mascara yesterday at Belk's. I purchased the Wtrproof L'Extreme + the CLS boosterXL. AND got a free cosmetic bag w/ a full tube of lip color LE Rouge Absolu + a lipstick case w/ mirror, compact w/ 4 shadows Color Design, Primordiale Cell Defense, Renergie Double Preformance Anti-wrinkle/firming and a Defincils Hi-def mascar. All but the lip color were 1/3 size samples. I thought it quite a deal! Any advice on using the products???
Week before I did get Merle Norman, Luxiva foundation & Foundation primer..& another sample kit, lasting cheek color, wrinkle smoother, clay masque & moist lip color. These were great size samples even more generous than the Lancome. I had tried several already and just applied the HiDef Lancome mascara w/ the boosterxl, WOW!! I have very long lashes anyhow, add that to it and it's a great look. Plus, my lashes are still soft, not hard and feeling ready to break if touched.
THANKS for the Lancome TIP!!! QBall
PS ?? The lady at Belks gave me a Clueless stare when I mentioned the tube mascara,she said it was all in a tube. LOL DUH!!! I began to explain and then just gave up. What is the name of the Tube type?