Dear TVC15,
This is a good question. First off I would not give up on the 2 piece just yet. Depending on the placement of your stretch marks there are many bottoms offered in the market that give more tummy coverage without abandoning the styles that you love. I would suggest trying Mix and Match separates specifically Sunsets Separates if you are able to track them down. Sunsets offers a terrific full coverage V-waist pant. This style is perfect for emphasizing the waist while offering good coverage. The nice thing about separates is that you can chose from multiple different styles and you can buy different sizes in tops and bottoms to create the perfect fit.

If a 1 piece is still in the cards your timing is perfect because there is a trend at the moment towards 40’s inspired styles. You may remember the Vanity Fair cover that featured the Desperate Housewives in dramatic swimwear. That look is hot in 1 pieces right now and happens to be great for creating the appearance of fuller bust lines and curves. Look for styles with shirring at the bust and waist to help you get that “pin-up” look. Happy shopping!

~Bridget

quote:
Originally posted by TVC15:
Welcome Bridget! Glad you are here!
I have a boyish figure. Tall, thin, not much in the curve department. I used to wear a bikini when I was young and that helped to break things up but I have awful stretch marks on my stomach now and wouldn't dare wear anything so revealing. What style would you suggest for me?