Hello to All!

Thank you Dotsie for your kind words!

Now that I am back from a buying trip, I am here to help shed some light on the often dreaded swimwear shopping experience. I am eager to answer your questions about fit, fashion and more so please fire away!

Great question, Dotsie on fabric! Many designers today are offering new technology in fabrications that allow the designers to build control directly into the fabric without that heavy bulking girdle construction. Also remember that the suit should be snug to offer the correct amount of control. I would like to suggest a matte-finish fabric as it conceals all of our little bumps and bulges better than a shiny fabric. Also, try to stick with darker colors… which this year you are in luck as brown is emerging as the new black.

Another point of interest is how one-pieces are back, but with an attitude. The old one-piece tank is a thing of the past. The one-piece needed a reason to exist and designers found it! Styles with interest like hardware, plunging necklines, and dramatics prints have retailed extremely well over the past two seasons. In reaction you should look for great new styling in one-pieces... in stores now.

Again, I am very excited to be here and look forward to hearing from each and every one of you!

Best regards,

Bridget