struggling2, I was about to say something like the advice given by chickadee. You either forgive and begin again totally, no stipulations or you are kidding yourself that your marriage can be saved. Men unlike we mushy minded/ hearted women don't understand the symbolism of the wedding ring. They should! He should have asked long ago, "honey, where is your ring?" That to me would be a warning sign that possibly his head is not yet where it should be. I would want to know why he came home? Did his affairs end because these other women threw him out or what? To me thats a major part of the puzzle. When my husband and I separated I took my diamond ring and had it made into a cocktail ring which I wore faithfully. When he finally did ask where I got that ring I told him, when he grumbled I said "well the vows that wedding ring represented apparently meant nothing to you, so the ring meant nothing. I didn't want to waste the diamonds and this way I didn't have to." We remained together for 9 more years without another word or his being unfaithful. He knew I meant business and that is what these cheaters need. I am sorry you and others are facing this tragedy and hope it all works out in your best interest. Just remember you kept your vows, he's the cheat...not once but twice???