i choose to be very private about certain aspects of my life.
but im needing to reach out for help. my hopes are that there is no family or friends of mine on this message forum because for them to know the truth would open up hell.
tonight is my 14 th wedding anniversary.its been a bad day. very bad. yday my husband suddenly flipped out because our well/water system is acting up. he attacked me and was calling me names and physicaly abusing me. of corse i fought back because i refuse to not defend myself.
he has attacked me 2 times this year. he has never before done this. he has always been a faithful hard working husband.
he has always been verbaly and emotionaly abusive, sometimes very bad. i just ignore him or give it back to him.
he was abused in very evil sickening ways by his dad when we was young. he refuses to tell anyone in his family and refuses to get any kind of help. he is also in extreme denial. now i know i can not make him see the truth or go get help. he needs to do that on his own.
but what im wondering is what signs and things have any of u gone threw with husbands who have been abused as kids?
it seems we have to live in kaos alot for no reason and whenever something stresses him out he flips. he is losing it. i dont know why one would be losing it after all these years. he swore me to secrecy years ago when he told of his abuse. but im about ready to tell others in search of help. would that be wrong of me? he is not a bad person. he is a sess pool of festering anger hate and rage anymore.
its the first time i ever been worried about my safety. but im a big and strong person so i can fight back well so ill be ok and i dout he will do that again because i fight back to well.
i was also abused as a child but i dont act out like that. i have learned to forgive and come to terms with my life.
the past months we have been going to a new church and growing spiritualy. thigns have been good. its like this is a spiritual attack on us because we were trying to be closer to God. well i for one refuse to allow any evil attack to win. ill fight back!