His son didn't play a part in it. It was all my husband. He created the pattern and set the guide.

After years of this I told him, "Look, I can't make you grow up. I can't make you be mature and I can't make you realize that it's okay to be a father and husband at the same time. I can tell you that what you do hurts me and is damaging this marriage." Seemed to finally hit home.

He would even pretend that he wasn't with me when his son called on his cell. Now, that's the ultimate in immaturity. He stopped doing that and we've stopped arguing about it.

My problems with his sons all came about because I refused to go to a wedding of a lifelong friend's daughter. I had my reasons and they were good ones too. I told him he could go but I didn't want to go. It hit the fan.

This is the reason I've refused to move to MN to be with him over the last two years. I figured he could ignore me in MN or TN and I chose TN. Since he started saying he was with me on the phone, I decided to move to MN to be with him. That's all it took but sometimes, men just don't get it.