I'm sorry to hear about those who have been victims. Brenda, it is hard to believe that 18 pumps no one got involved. You did a bright and brave thing by using the loudspeaker. Oh my gosh. I volunteer at a domestic violence and sexual assault agency for victims. Today, the first business day after the new year holiday, was an insane crazy day. I went in at 8:30 expecting to volunteer for a couple of hours. I did not leave until 5 pm. We had so many clients! One after another. One women fled from another state new year's eve and drove until she ran out of gas. She then walked to a police station, and the police referred her to our agency. She fled with kids aged 4, 3, and 1 . She had driven for 7 straight hours. Another woman slept in her car new year's eve with her kids because she was afraid if she went back into the house to her drunk and drugged husband that he would kill her and the kids, like he was threatening. These women want restraining orders, which usually are violated anyway. Or they want assistance in housing, which they can't afford because the batterers have been controlling the money all along so the women can't get away. Another women left the house so suddenly with her infant that I had to go searching in our donation "pantry" for size 1 diapers. One women had a broken nose, another a broken tailbone. What is going on in this world?