Isn't that strange, Danita? We were talking about that earlier, right? You will be amazed how much it will help their self-esteem.

I don't know if I mentioned it but my dentist is starting a foundation to fix battered women's teeth for free. Says God has blessed his business and he wants to give back. He's asked me to be on the board and also be the go-between for his office and the shelter. He's reading my book right now.

Many abused women have to stay because of pets. To help relieve this anguish for them takes away probably more than half of the problem. Bless you for helping them.

Mary Kay was very involved with dv causes before she died. Maybe the director of Airbonne could help you with the expenses or products? Here is what I did a few years ago. Since my husband was pres of a drug store chain, I used his name shamelessly, to get Revlon, Loreal, etc. to send me their products that sat in storage because they had changed the labeling. They wrote it off and the women benefited. They always need soap, shampoo, deodorant, and daily essentials.

You gals are such a blessing to me and so many others!