I know, Norma. My blood ran cold when I read it.

Lynnie, I called my son last night and we had a long talk. Seems Tash refuses to follow the rules of the house. She graduated midterm and refuses to get a job. He told her she had to be home by a certain time during the week because he can't sleep until he knows she's home and safe and she also refused to follow that rule. He bought her a car and all she does is complain about what a piece of crap it is. On and on.

But, this is what really bothers me. She's been living with a married couple who have a young child. I don't know if they want a built in babysitter or what but I asked my son about this woman and he said she had given Tash pot and alcohol. She also called her and said they are moving to CO and does she want to move with them!!! I'm really doing some fast talking to talk her out of that! My son says this woman doesn't require anything of Tash...no responsibility...nothing. When my son called this woman and confronted her, she hung up on him.

I've been telling her she has to get into a trade school of some kind or find a job at a bank when she turns 18 in January. I'm doing a lot of talking but I can't tell if she's really listening or not.