Hi Lynnie ...i can only begin to imagine how horrified, how terrified you must have been when someone was being so evil to you. I mean before you ended up in the psyc. ward...

There is evil and no other words can descripe it. And you were just a child when somebody began betraying and terrifying you, that means the evil is ten thousand times worse! How you made it through Lynnie, i dont know how but you have a special courage and strength.

We are soo fortunate to be living today, when there are tremendous changes in understanding.
Your book will help heal many many people.
and i imagine it also helped heal you while you wrote it. Even though the writing would have been so painful.

I will never forget standing at the window looking down into the night fog with a patient who was the same age as myself. She had been admitted for a second attempt at suicide. But i couldn't see why that was an unreasonable thing to want to do in her situation.

Why wasn't her father in here instead of her i meekly asked the 'doctor' during the conference session. Students were not suppose to question
anything then, much less the psychiatrist. His reply Lynnie, was that she must have enjoyed it, as she didn't try leaving home.

The world has come a long long long way since then. I could say thank God, but i dont, i say thanks to so many courageous people like yourself who have the strength to keep speaking up
and who will continue to make this world a safer place. Good on you Lynnie, good on you for coming back!!!

I believe every one ever born enters this world from a place of absolute love and understanding, and we know about love before we enter cells.
But if we get too much hurt for too long, we can do evil things. Who ever hurt you wasn't born
expecting to hurt anyone, but it sure happens.

I wish i could send you ten thousand whatevers to help you know you are so precious.