NewLeaf, because of your faith I would like to suggest that you keep wrapping your life around God. Be true to yourself. I know from your posts that you know right from wrong. You know what hurts and what builds you up. Stick with what you need to improve your life. Remain faithful, pray, read inspirational books, listen to inspirational music, spend time with positive people, think positive thoughts, keep coming here to share and you will feel so much better. Keep making good choices and you will feel lighter.

You deserve so much credit for taking care of your granddaughter. That is a huge responsibility. I'm sure there are many boomer women who wouldn't embrace that the way you have. Pat yourself ont he back for that. You have a job interview in a couple weeks. Credit yourself for that. You've gotten away from an abusive situation. Kudos. Feel good for all the good choices you've been making. You are on your way to a healthier life. Stay on track. I'm cheering for you and so are other boomer women.