Hi You All!

I am a new member and that crazy Success Coach and Joyologist that sweet Georgia has been raving about in these posts! Can you tell I'M BLUSHING!!???

Isn't SHE something?!!! I know what she wrote about...and guess what....my lips are SEALED! Everything I do with my clients is confidential, (unless they spill the beans...and ya know, Georgia...Ms. Open-ness Herself...just may do so!)

And what our founder wrote above..."I think the queen was so stressed she can't remember what she wrote."....that happens to sooo many of us! Most of the women who contact me for coaching are in stress-mode and overwhelmed from doing too much for everyone but themselves...juggling too many things...sound familiar?!

What I did ask Georgia and my other "Virtual Moment of Joy" ezine subscribers are good questions to stop and ask yourself once in awhile. "On a daily basis, what is the biggest cause of stress in your life? Be specific."

Only when you get clarity around this issue, can you work on getting unstuck and moving forward in your life!

The other question she (and others) asked themselves was..."What would have to change or you would have to know to help you get through your day with less stress?"

Again, some soul-searching here...this will allow you to eliminate energy drains that cause you stress and take action in finding positive solutions.

I'd love to hear YOUR answers to the above questions either thru my email at happinessis@toolsforpositiveliving.com or posted here so others can learn from you.

I look forward to working with Georgia...she's an amazing woman...who deserves to be supported! If I can support you all in anyway, please lemme know! Thanks for your kind words and for caring so much about each other. It's a pleasure to be here among such warm, compassionate women!

Warmly, KC [Smile] [Smile]