Gurls...I get a newsletter from a wonderful humorist and business coach, KC Christensen-Lang. She is the Owner/President of an innovative Coaching and Laughter Services company called HAPPINESS IS...With the slogan, "Powerful Tools For Positive Living,". She had a contest last month where you wrote in and told what stresses you out. GUESS WHAT? I WON! And the prize is outstanding.

I WON A FREE MONTH OF COACHING!

Because I already had a one-hour session scheduled for next Monday with KC, this means TWO ADDITIONAL ONE HOUR SESSIONS, plus unlimted spot calls and email support all thru the month...all free. I can start this month or anytime before the end of 2006.

If you want to check out her website, go to http://www.toolsforpositiveliving.com/ and listen to her intro....she is one smart lady, and sooo nice. She offers a FREE one-hour session to ANYBODY and that's how I found out about her newsletter and entered the contest.

Wuhooooo! Somebody's gonna take a shot at organizing da Queen here....well, I don't mean shot in the literal sense ... ahhh... maybe crack? nope...that won't work...hmm...

JJ