#5 I know you are in FL adn I am in MO--I had up Women's Ministries in our local church. So I want you to know that if you will go to church and share your heart with a woman--even if they don't know what to tell you they will get you to someone who can. So what if your daughter won't go. You go for you. God will take care of getting her there. Church family and a deeper relationship with God is what will see you through this. It is there and available, take advantage of it.

In every bad time of my life. My church family has wrapped me in their arms, they have never judged me, they have sheltered me, prayed for me, helped care for me. They have helped me deepen my relationship with the Lord. When I've been out of line they have lovingly set me on teh right path. My 'sisters' have never let me down. In my latest battle, I was brand new to the church-these women didn't even know me--yet they haven't failed me-not once. I encourage you to go. If you want a friend be a friend. I'm praying for you!