Number5, really I thought more of you than to see you bolt and run away at the first person whose comment tested your resolve. You are the one that has maligned your own daughter, with reason. And you have maligned your husband to us also with good reason and dear heart you have even maligned yourself to us. We are here as a family, people you can trust and complain to and we listen and we try to help BUT here you also need to take the bad with the good...It is what we do, all of us. I have been at times terribly thought of as a B-witch because I am truthful enough to call em as I se em....We all have had to take some lumps and hopefully we grow from them too. I had to laugh because you have been pretty hard on your daughter in here and then when someone said something rough about her, like the tiger mother you sprang to her defense. Now the question is, do you believe the defense you just gave her? Stay, we need you here to help others and please do not lose trust, we are ALL trying to help whatever way we can....HUGS