Chatty Lady and Meredithbead, my daughter can't leave the state and move with her daughter and I. If I stick my neck out for her one more time, it will be the last time. She is either facing prison or program, one or the other. If prison, I know I'll have my grandaughter, if program, she will be living outside but in intense counselling and training. Probably won't be able to work full time to support herself so will need my money, time and transportation.
My husband told the people that we won't be managing the apartment complex so we don't have to move until the house closes.
Now my choices are either stay with my husband and let my daughter and grand sink or leave my husband and rent my own place where my daughter, grand and myself can live, or let my daughter move in with her boyfriend and let my grand and I have our own place, or move to another state and let all three of them go down.
Legally can't take the grandaughter and run or daughter can press charges and then the both of us or maybe just me would spend time vacationing in the crossbar hotel.