Basically, when I write in this forum, I am journaling. When I read the things I have written, if I were one of you reading this, I would cringe.
I'm allowing myself to be held hostage and I know that's not what God would want for me. I want the respect of both my husband and daughter, but more importantly, I want to have self respect.
My husband can't mentally take the drama of life with a 3 yr. old and a 23 yr. old spoiled, manipulator, trying to get her life together. He can't take much and likes things simple and very easy going. So do I, but life isn't always like that, certainly not for me. He says you can make your life that way by telling everyone else to ***off. Sometimes you can't tell everyone else to &&&off.
I've never lived alone and I'm afraid to. I would rather live in a troubled home with other people than live alone.
Loneliness is terrifying. I can't take the drama either and living with my husband is constant drama if things don't go just exactly the way he wants them to.
So, ladies, please keep me in your prayers and I will wait to see what develops as I give this over to God to handle it for me.