Thank you Dotsie, Ladybug and Dianne.
I'm giving my daughter until she has completed the program and is able to work to support herself and her daughter then I'm moving on and giving it all to her.
I wish I could trust her with my grandchildren. I know she loves them but that same inability to think past the moment carries over to them. My grandaughter needs medicaid, WIC, things like that. I can't put her on my insurance because I'm not legal guardian.
My daughter used to strip and make so much money. She is used to having thousands and now that she has given that up and is trying to keep a "normal" job, she is having to get used to a more normal lifestyle. No $300 sunglasses and $150 shoes and the most expensive makeup. Her car payment is $400 a month.
I only hope she isn't lured back into that lifestyle again, "just long enough to make a grip of money then get back out again...."
She didn't give her sister but $100 the whole 8 months that she had my grandaughter along with her own two boys as a single parent.
But, she was going to the clubs, buying very expensive clothing, staying in nice hotels, living a posh lifestyle. She had to drink and do drugs to strip because she hated it but loved the money.
Now that she has her daughter with her, she feels bad about what she did and doesn't want to get back into it.
Since she has tasted the finer things in life like Mac makeup and $300 purses, it will really be hard for her to buy her purse at Target and look for bargains. To wear Maybelline or Max Factor.
Never in my life have I been able to have things like that. I've gone through thousands of dollars for her and the only expensive thing she has ever bought me was a purse for Christmas.
I have started putting my size 7 1/2 shoe down and saying "NO" and meaning it. I say what I think now and tell her what I'm willing to do and not do. Now I have the advantage if I need it of going to her probation officer and she knows it.
I've done it before and she claims I'M the reason she got into all this trouble, because I turned her in....for all I knew, she was dead. I found her days later coming out of a sleazy hotel with two black guys looking like Hell from being drugged out and who knows what else happened to her. God led me to her in a city of thousands of people. I had no idea where she was but a hotel in the sleazest part of town drew my attention and sure enough she was there. I had my gun with me and would have used it to protect either her or myself if need be.
I have had a Hell of a life, but I know God has a purpose for me and I just need to find it and go with it.