Thank you so much Mary for your continuing encouragement! It means a lot.

My energy level is still very low, but I think this one is hormonal. Even hubby noticed the sudden drop the other day and told me that my period must be due, and he was right...LOL...when and how did he get to know my body better than I do! My periods have been bad lately, but this one really took the wind out of my sails!

Mary, I forgot to mention SAD...Seasonal Affective Disorder. That's a definite trigger for me too, and probably for many other people here as well. That change from long summer daylight to shorter days and long fall shadows can be devastating for some of us. This week and next week will be very tough for me personally...very hard to roll out of that bed in the mornings. But knowing what it is is half the battle. I do allow myself to stay in bed "just a little longer" these mornings (that's one of the ways I apply a little "compassion" to myself). But I have very good self-discipline now, forcing myself to get up, have a good healthy breakfast, and getting outside to enjoy some of that crisp fall sunlight during the day.

Mary, that support group sounds so appealing! I would love to have something like that. I looked for one here, but couldn't find anything. It was partly out of that searching that I found BWS, so it in a way, I guess I did find something even better than what I was looking for! Still, I'm interested in hearing back from you how it went.

[ September 26, 2005, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Eagle Heart ]