I have to apologize for not being very active here for the past day or two. I've hit another one of my severe energy drops...they don't happen very much anymore, but when they do, they literally "drop" me, like a balloon that's been completely deflated.

So I'm going to take tomorrow off to spend some "downtime", trying to rest and replenish. We already have a "lunch & play" date planned with our 4-1/2 year old granddaughter, which can be either downtime or an energy drain, or both! But she knows when I'm too tired to play, I just can't, and will often let my lay down on her bed while she "reads" to me. So it will be a shared downtime.

Anyway, I'll be back on Monday. But keep trying these various tests...there are a lot more out there (just try Googling "color test".) Most seem fun and harmless. As long as you stay focused on who YOU know yourself to be and not let them confuse or define you against your better instincts.

Evie, I redid the Aura Colours test, and the crystal fits me to a T. Blue was second, and Sensitive Tan was third, so you and I have pretty much the same colour scheme.