Eagle Heart, I have a feeling that God put this website in my life for a reason. I found it quite by accident, by searching for something totally unrelated on Google. I was drawn for it for a reason and I'm sure God keeps up with technology.

I have had a breakdown, years ago, but I didn't ever really have anyone I could turn to and I think God carried me for a while until I could pull myself together. I think I've been hanging on ever since, not functioning 100%, but not crashing either. I know I'm at a crossroad in my life, very disaatisfied with it, and waiting for the next chapter.

I sang in the choir for 1 year but the problem is I can't carry a tune in a bucket. But I did enjoy it so much and it is a wonderful way to worship. I miss it, but I don't miss the dirty looks from the choir director. (Really, they were very patient with me) LOL It's better if I contain my singing to the car.

I must confess that I have had a secret dream of becoming a writer and here I am exposed to a whole gaggle of wonder women writers. I would like to read everyone's books!

Daisygirl