Dotsie, it's so true that what we think inside of ourselves manifests itself in our behaviours, attitudes and speech. We don't always recognize that connection (as Smile puts it, the mind-body connection), but they're inseparable. I'm going to speak more on the practical aspect of that thought-behaviour connection in part 2 of this "rewiring of the attic" topic tomorrow.

As far as my faith story, that too will be coming more indepth eventually...although I'm willing to go wherever the questions lead me.

I suppose this could come across wrong, but my own faith story constantly amazes me too. It really hit home while struggling through my 2002 breakdown how incredibly faithful and awesome God has been in my life since early childhood...I'm sure those faith experiences (like the dreams) are the only reason I survived intact for so long. It's as if God was personally keeping me safe until He knew that I was ready and evolved enough to begin to deal with, and bring healing to, the damage. (And how else can you explain the coincidence that, although a loner and misfit all my life, when I most needed to be, I was the most surrounded by people who would love me back to life!)