Julie,
This interesting for me on a personal level. In 1983 my mother all of a sudden experienced a panic attack. It happened while she was visiting family in Greece. She was becoming scared about her trip back home on an airplane. Before this incident she was weary about flying and everytime she flew she would get a little nervous but it would pass once the plane took off. This time I don't know if this just got the best of her. Anyway, my father gave her some meds so she could sleep throughout the trip back. Then she started seeing a councelor about this incident. He was trying to explain to all of us what had happened and that she did indeed experience a panic attack. With continued treatment she did recover. Now when someone asks her if she is afraid of flying. Her answer is, hey, if this is my time to go, then this is how I'll go.

On another note, I think it would be a good idea to give someone a copy of your book that is experiencing these symptoms. Not only to the person, but to the persons Husband, children, mother, sister, etc, That way when they read it, they can come to the understanding of what their loved one is going through. This is my opinion.

I have really enjoyed meeting both you and Jeanne. I have also forward your web-site to some of my friends.

Thank you and Cheers,
Cathi