Does Trixie know she's a celebrity? Give me a break...I caught her twice last week wearing my tiara...outside...talking to the German Sheperd down the street. I brought her in and gave her the "Be yourself, don't pretend to be something your not" speech and when she walked off, I swear I thought I heard her muffle, "oh yeah, this is coming from a woman who wears a tiara and a MuuMuu." But...I could be mistaken. Anyhooo...you have ancestors that tie to Alabama? Holy Moly! That practically makes us kin, don't it? I love Mississippi and its beautiful homes. There are so many. The people there are warm and friendly too. I also love Tennessee and have always said I would love to live there, but honey, give me North Carolina. What a beeeuuuutiful place! Don't you think so?

If you come to Alabama, make sure you visit Tuscumiba...home of Helen Keller, Big Spring Park (laser water show) and the Music Hall of Fame. This is my hometown area. There is also the Coon Dog Grave Yard. You won't be disappointed. As a matter of fact, if you start to come this way, let me know and I'll tell you all of the "thangs" you should see. Hugs, JJ