Lori,

Iceland was one of those "Oh my goodness" trips. We were actually (willingly) bumped off a flight there - and got to spend 24 hours being pampered by the airline. We went to the blue lagoon - and I did the unimaginable... I rented a swimsuit. There was NO WAY I was going to miss the experience. I would go back at the drop of a hat. The seafood was fresher then anything I have ever had!

Finnland is a blur for me - all I remember is beautiful buildings..and pastries. Ha. Perhaps we traveled from bakery to bakery around the city! lol. We were there for a church conference - so our range was limited.

I do remember an incident where my husband and I and another couple were venturing onto the underground tram. We had decided in advance that we wouldn't be our normal "loud American selves"..(at the time there was alot of thievery of tourists)..so the tram stops, all these people get off, and we quietly get on. We are standing there in the tram, and people are looking at us snikering. We were like, "huh"?! So, the underground tram starts to go, it goes 10 feet, and then it stops. We were at the end of the line. We watch the conductor walk past the car - without even a glance our way. We were dieing! Like, how long would we be trapped here. It was one of those magical moments. You know what I mean. We laughed hysterically at our situation! Needless to say, it was just a 15 minute break, and we had to keep straight faces when we got to the 1st stop (10 ft down the track) and perplexed riders got on. LOL! So much for "blending in"!

I love European countries - so full of history. So interesting. Did you ever make it to Budapest. Love that city!!! So beautiful!

I just made reservations for South Dakota for Memorial Day wk. end. I can't waittttttttttt!

Danita