quote:
Originally posted by lynn329:
...but then I realize I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this moment, and for that I give thanks.

As do we! Amen!

PS, have you ever heard the term "Anam Cara"? Anam Cara is a Celtic expression. According to Celtic spiritual tradition, the soul shines all around the body like a luminous cloud. When you are very open ~ appreciative and trusting ~ with another person, your two souls meet and flow together. This deeply felt bond with another person can mean you have found an "anam cara", or "Soul Friend." An anam cara always beholds your light and beauty, and accepts you for who you truly are.

In Celtic spirituality, a true anam cara friendship awakens a fullness and mystery of your life that you may not have experienced or known before. If/as this anam cara friendship evolves and deepens over time, you become joined in an ancient and eternal union with humanity that cuts across all barriers of time, convention, philosophy, and definition.

When you are blessed with a true anam cara, the Irish believe, you have arrived at that most sacred place: ~HOME~

I can't remember where this explanation of anam cara comes from, but I think it fits in quite nicely right about here.