Making me commit criminal acts. Hmmmm... got me thinking. In the book, my cousin Annie and one of her low life boyfriends convince me to pass a fraudulent prescription to a pharmacisit. How in the world did they manage to make me do this potential felony? I was at such a loss for love that I would have done anything to find favor with my cousin, who I loved like a sister. No, they didn't force me to felony; my fears of lack of love forced me to it. They did not hold a gun to my head (although he had guns.) Figuratively speaking, the gun to my head was the exteme need for love. I wanted my own cousin to love me, like we loved each other in childhood. But in early adulthood, our love had been adulterated by abuse and its ramifications of drug use. I never considered that they made me do it, but I allowed myself to be a victim and a patsy because my self-esteem was so low that I thought it, I, didn't matter anyway. Lo and behold, neither of them is alive. He was killed in gang related activity, and she, well, she died in a DUI accident. I wish she had lived longer so that we could have reignited our childhood love, and so I could tell her there were ways to move into the light.