Lynn, you mentioned discussing what we believe in relation to the book. I think that's a good idea.

First, I believe I'm going to heaven. I also believe I'll see all those who've gone before me. [Big Grin] I believe I will meet my maker and will have time to chat with Him. Answer some tough questions about my life, though it shouldn't be painful because I believe there is no pain in heaven. Phew! Thank God! Literally!

As far as meeting five people who had huge impacts on my life...never thought of that. I just enjoyed reading how the earthly people impacted his life. Amazing, especially when she met Ruby. Who would have thought someone like that would be one of his 5 people?

I believe all things happen for a reason, even though some things stink! It's all part of God's plan. We later look back and see what we learned and how we grew through the rotten times. Don't you think?

Has anyone tried to figure out who their five people could be?

And jawjaw, I agree with you about his father. Read the damage he did again on page 109 and 110. Awful. Silence is golden, but not in this respect!