Smile,

Yes it does make sense from your belief perspective. My beliefs are different and that's OK. That is what makes us, US.

It also is what makes this book a good discussion book because everyone has variations on their beliefs and faith and afterlife.

Have you read the book? If not, give it a try. Your references to the Bible and it's interpretation would make for good discussion on "what we believe" in realation to the book.

I like the authors idea of meeting people who have impacted us after our death. Some of us need the closure that it would bring and maybe answer some questions.

Yes, I have met people that I felt like I knew my entire life. Sometimes they stayed in my life for a short while and others have been there for decades. What does it really mean? I won't know for sure until I am dead. But I believe these people and I have a connection that spans longer than this lifetime.

have you ever done something and thought you did it before? Gone someplace and felt you had been there before? Don't discount it because there are no earthly explanations. Trust your intuition. We do it all the time as mothers why not as simple people reflecting on the possiblities of what can be?

God is there for all of us, all of the time. But our interpretation of what that God says, I believe, is dictated by what we need in this life.

I would love to hear from others you have read this book. Keep posting.