I want to extend the invitation to all the women in the forums to join our book club in reading Pamela Kimmel's newly released book.

PLEASE READ ON!

This is the letter I sent to the women in the book club. I hope you'll join us.

Dear friends,

I hope you're taking the time to kick back and do some reading this summer. I've heard from some of you that it's time to start a new book. This time we're reading another one written by a women in our online neighborhood at www.boomerwomenspeak.com.

Pamela Kimmel has just released her first novel this week, The Mystery of David's Bridge. We will be some of the first to read and review it. I'm psyched to share in her dream come true! If you frequent the forums you will recognize her name and recall the thoughtful posts she has contributed. She has shared some of her excitement in the forums as she's traveled the path to publication. Pamela will be in the forums to share in the book club discussion. It will be fun to have access to the writer so we can pick her brain a little about the history of the book, characters, plot, etc. She can also answer questions about getting published. This should give hope to other writers that we may one day read your book.

Her book is available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It's at least $3.00 cheaper at Amazon. Isn't that wild?

I want to apologize for having two books in a row that you've had to purchase, but I think it's important for us to support our baby boomer writing friends. I promise the next book will be available from libraries.

The Mystery of David's Bridge

Bailey Ferrol has her hands full with solving several mysteries in this book, but in spite of being busy, she finds time for romance. Kyle Dean, estate manager, hires Bailey to look into the work and personal background of some job candidates. He also happens to be handsome, single, and ultimately a big help to Bailey in her work as a private investigator.

Pamela Kimmell is the daughter of an Air Force officer and has lived all over the world. Traveling is in her blood, and she and her husband have explored many areas of the United States and Europe. Eight years ago they moved to the small town of Warrenton in the Virginia countryside. She worked for many years in Hospital Administration. Upon retiring she began writing full-time. She has no children, one hyperactive cat, and is lucky enough to have a home studio where she can write and indulge in her other hobby of painting. She's been Fiction Editor for an ezine, currently volunteers as a Poetry Editor for a small press publisher, and is a frequent submitter of poetry and short stories to a number of popular ezines. The Mystery of David's Bridge is the first in a planned mystery series.