Daphne, I'm following my vision for Boomer Women Speak. I'm prayerful about it and feel blessed as I continue to watch it evolve. Through prayer I have brainstorms about what to do next. So far, so good.

Now that my kids are teens, this project is my baby. [Wink]

Another question about Star Publishing:
Do they only accept certain topics?
Is there criteria that must be met before they decide to work with you?

Also, in chapter 3 you wrote:
"When duty overshadows the joy of life, resentment is never far behind".

I have always found this to be true. As a stay at home Mom there were times I felt like I was serving the world, and doing nothing for myself. I could take a resentful attitude which I didn't like. Being the communicator I am I would explain this to my husband and kids and ask for more of their cooperation. I found that when I spoke up I felt much better and often got the help I needed. All I had to do was ask. I did everything because staying home WAS my job, but there was no reason I should have had to do EVERYTHING in the house. Through the years I've learned to delegate.

Fortunately my husband picks up on my stress level/attitude of resentment and asks what he or the kids can do to help.

I once attended a retreata about this. It was titled Servanthood vs. Servitude. Servanthood is a much better way to live. [Big Grin] It's when we do things with an attitude of gratitude as opposed to being one's slave.