Daphne,
You hit a nerve when explaining those voices because I know (at least for me) that whenever I start to make a major decision, or act on something, one of the first thoughts I have is my Mother's voice inside my head going, "Now why would you want to do that?" Oh Lord! I'm afraid it's those words that have kept me from moving forward in more than one adventure. In some cases, it was a good thing, but in others...

I would like to ask you about AuthorHouse as a publisher. I know you self-published this book, and since I'm having second thoughts about MY current publisher, (or her LACK of publishing) so I'm checking out all doors open to me. Maybe everyone would prefer you answering this directly to me instead of here, but then again, there may be some boomer who wants to know if this is a good company, bad company, the pros and cons, etc...eh?

Thanks in advance...oh and the Mother voices? I've pretty much gotten a handle on that by answering myself with my own question of, "And what do YOU think about it Georgia?"