Shoes and clothes are my vices. Don't drink or party or do bad things. My husband knew before he married me that I can't resist a great pair of shoes so he was warned well in advance.

And, I have found Shoe Heaven and it's located in Paris, France in the Galleria Lafayette. Seven stories of glorious shopping. Only problem is...the clothes are in French Women sizes and they aren't very big. No problem with the shoes though [Wink]

My sister divides her time between Paris and Provence (married a French man) so I watch for special flight deals and try to visit her at least once a year. We walk every where we go or take the Metro (that is an experience in itself!) so no matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. However, my feet feel like hot pizza pans at night after I've literally fallen into bed. Plus, they aren't big on air conditioning either. Not good when you're having hot flashes! [Mad]

Anyway, after all that rambling, I don't enjoy a whole lot of things that much. I mean, not that get me so excited as whipping out my credit card for a funky pair of shoes that can't be found in America! My family calls me The Shoe Queen and they've got that right!