Number5...what I got from reading your posts is, you have been married less than a year to a man you fight with all the time ...but, at least he doesn't throw things at you anymore. This man is abusive and so is his daughter...he hasn't changed after 5 wives and isn't about to change now.

He allows his daughter to come into your home, talk down to you and to steal anything she wants, from your personal belongings.
If, he hands her a rail pass's maybe, it should be to visit the 4th wife so she can continue to teach her what she hasn't learned already.
"No one", would come into my house and cuss me without leaving immediately. If, she had stole from me, ...I would have called the police and pressed charges on her. This is abuse and dad is allowing her to get away with doing so, just as "he is".

Your quote..."I love my husband & tried to get his daughters to accept and love me".
You can not make anyone accept or love you...
Sounds like the daughter doesn't even like herself. I would have to question your husband's love???

Your hubby was the charming romantic to get what he needed at the time...someone to take care of all of his needs...in all of his "sickness".
He looks out for his self and his...and can't live with taking in your granddaughter, or caring about your needs.

My advice to you is find yourself a lawyer... run not walk... away from this man.

My ex has been married 5 times...his dad was married 7.

Get yourself out.....